ピンク so what 歌詞

We can see in the dark. So so what.


Pink So What Lyrics

Nope I got a brand new attitude And Im gonna wear it tonight.

. ピンク Pink So What 作詞Max Martin Alecia Moore Johan Karl Schuster Na-na-na-na na-na na Na-na-na-na na-na Na-na-na-na na-na na. Im still a rockstar I got my rock moves and I dont need you And guess what. 歌詞 カタカナ字幕付き動画 - ソーホワット So What - ピンクPnk Pinkの5枚目のスタジオアルバムファンハウスFunhouseからのファーストシングル曲です.

We are rockets pointed up at the stars. So What - ピンクPnk Pinkの5枚目のスタジオアルバムファンハウスFunhouse. HttpsmarturlitPSpotIQidPSWAs featured on Greatest HitsSo Far.

Im still a rock star I got my rock moves And I dont need you And guess what. わかりやすい和訳を掲載中 So What - Pink の歌詞和訳からMVPVAmazonMusicのリンクなどを網羅的に掲載しています英語の勉強にも気になる洋楽の日本語の意味がわかりますJASRAC許諾事業. Click to listen to Pnk on Spotify.

Pnks official music video for So What. So so what I am a rock star I got my rock moves and I dont want you tonight You werent there you never were You want it all but thats not fair I gave you life I gave my all You werent there you let me fall So so what Im still a rock star I got my rock moves and I dont need you And guess what Im havin more fun. Chorus So so what.

So Im gonna drink my money Im not gonna pay his rent. We are billions of beautiful hearts. Im havin more fun And now that were done were done Im gonna show you tonight Im alright Im alright Im just fine Im just fine and youre a tool So so what.

Im havin more fun And now that were done Im gonna show you tonight Im alright Im alright. HttpsmarturlitPSpotIQidPSWAs featured on Greatest HitsSo Far. 歌詞和訳 So What Pnk ピンク Pnkの2008年発表のヒット曲So Whatの歌詞を和訳しますこの曲はドラマドクターX外科医大門未知子の主題歌になって日本でも現在ヒット中ですね 実際にPnkが夫と不仲になって離婚も噂されたときに発表され.

Click to listen to Pnk on Spotify. Pnks official music video for So What. 歌詞和訳 Verse 1 We are searchlights we can see in the dark 私たちは暗闇に見える照明で We are rockets pointed up at the stars 星に向けて射たれるロケットで We are billions of beautiful hearts 何十億者美しい心なの And your sold us down the river too far そしてあなたは私たちをこんなにも見捨ててしまったの Chorus What about us.


Pin Page


Pin Page


Pin Page


Pin Page


Pin Page


40 Bts Lyrics Wallpaper Options That You Ll Love


Pin Page


All I Know So Far Pink


Rockstarpink


Pin Page


Pin On Song Lyrics


Pin Page


Handwritten Photo


Pin Page


This Song Reminds Me So Much Of My Husband He Has The Ability To Make Me Melt With Love One Second Then A S True Love Lyrics Song Lyric Quotes Favorite Lyrics


Pin Page


Pin Page


Pink So What Karaoke Instrumental With Lyrics


Pin Page